OK, maybe lots of embarrassing things.
Like how I listen to these podcasts when I'm exercising (but never for running... that's reserved for music only) and laugh out loud randomly when I'm soaking in sweat on the spin machine and yes, people stare... podcasts by 30-yr-olds having conversation about food, wine, and decorating. I'm 35 and 14 yrs old at the same time on the inside.
And how I secretly want to work at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's (but only part time) and go to the TJ's by Mike's house at least 5x a week purely for the samples. It makes my day better.
And the fact that I turn into a bitch whenever I drink gin (ask Mike) and only gin. every. single. time. Including last night. But I still drink it cuz it goes down so good :]
And that in another life, I dream of having the skillz and patience to be able to blog like this lady, or this lady, and be best friends with this lady, who happens to live in West LA like moi and has a killer sense of humor.
I wonder what I would say if I ever ran into her... it's probably not safe for her to disclose her favorite restaurants in my neighborhood. This is my absolute favorite post from her, and it's not even about food.
I'm only writing this because I'm just really bored at work right now.
And I plan to be drunk on whiskey tonight for the 2nd night in a row. But I'm not really embarrassed about that :]
No comments:
Post a Comment