
muy bueno! eat. tan. drink.
friends. escape. magaritas. sunset. sleep. beach. open sea. ocean air. sand. beer. falling asleep talking. cabo. sunblock. horizon.
jet skiing. seals.
stars. sunburn. mazatlan. shop. barter. jacuzzi. blue lagoon. big dipper. orion's belt. pepe tacos. pacifico.
eat. dance. pictures. red lion pub. sean. alan. kim. pesos. nacho libre mask. sunglasses. mexican truck. aloe. pineapples. $1 cervesa. sombrero. puerto vallarta.
zipline. waterfall repelling. trees.
bruises. falls. cuts. mules. slow mules. harness rash. daniel. armando. tequila. distilling plantation. buffets. long islands. ice cream. ocean waves. craps. rerun movies. hot tub. thin walls. piggy back rides. kamakazis. singing. games.
sunsets. sleep. tan more. friends. shuffle board. all you can eat sushi. sun. water. relax. reflective moments.
friends.memories.I shoulda taken more pictures, but I was just gonna steal them from other people heheh.
There were 20 of us, here's a good chunk:

Amazing! I don't mean to be over-dramatic, but it's our last spring break, ever. I'm glad we all got a chance to see each other, especially people I don't normally see very often. It was bomb :) It kind of felt like the dorms all over again. 4 people crammed into one room, all your friends next door, or just a few steps away. Hanging out in the buffet "dining hall", chatting till you fall asleep. There couldn't have been a better last spring break.

I can't believe how stressed I was only 8 days ago, scrambling to wrap up my essay and trying to pack all my things in 20 minutes. Funny how life changes so fast. I felt like I was away for a month and everything's changed, but it was only a week. Somehow it also ended too, too fast.
I feel rejuvenated. And ready. Spring Quarter is here. So many things to look forward to! I can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment