
Senioritis hasn't hit me yet. I don't want to leave college. I love college. I love everything about college, from learning and studying to partying and procrastinating, to being sleep deprived and having a disgusting diet. I love being stressed and having it all be ok. I love working my ass off and getting that A. I love talking to that one odd person and finding out they're secretly amazing. I love the brilliant professors who make me think outside the box and are passionate about their work. I love the fervent energy on Bruinwalk and the people trying to get you to listen to their voices. I take it every time just to bask in all the vivacity, even though i reject almost every flyer. I love the feeling that my brain is liquefying every time I try to wrap my mind around a paper. I love going out on thursday, fridays, and saturdays, and seeing everyone else living up their college party life.
No comments:
Post a Comment