j'ai un examen français demain.
The weather feels my pain today. I was getting sick on Friday, stayed in all of Saturday, and over-estimating the abilities of my immune system, thought I was getting better on Sunday. Nope! In fact, I feel even worse now. I mean, I feel fine, I just want to chop my nose off. But I refuse to take medicine. I'm saying no. No! I'm gonna drown my germs in water and rally my antibodies to fight the cold off. I imagine them all holding little spears and shields stabbing the viruses and throwing them onto a pile of burning firewood. All going on inside my body.
I was reading online that there are more than 300 cold viruses. And my body must've already fought off like 15 different ones in the past. So there's only 285 more of them I need to get before I become completely immune to all colds.
I'm gonna do it. It's a life goal.
I was reading online that there are more than 300 cold viruses. And my body must've already fought off like 15 different ones in the past. So there's only 285 more of them I need to get before I become completely immune to all colds.
I'm gonna do it. It's a life goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment