I suppose this might eventually turn into some type of food blog along the way, but how can food not be incorporated into a person's life? Especially in the melting pot we live in, with world cuisine at our fingertips!


Before I can leave LA to take on the world, I cannot definitively call myself an Angeleno without having conquered at least half of these local gastronomic wonders. In the two years that I've had a car at UCLA, these are sadly the only cheap eats I've been to so far:
Blue Ocean Seafood
Din Tai Fung
Grub
Philippe The Original
Pho 79
Pink's
Golden Deli
Roscoe's House of Chicken 'n Waffles
Tasty Garden
Original Tommy's
Zankou Chicken
Din Tai Fung
Grub
Philippe The Original
Pho 79
Pink's
Golden Deli
Roscoe's House of Chicken 'n Waffles
Tasty Garden
Original Tommy's
Zankou Chicken
So that's like... 90 more to try?!? But the list will grow. Small steps, steph, small steps! Oh what a painful, torturous, and ambitious journey I've decided to take on :D
No comments:
Post a Comment