Today was supposed to be Hike Day with my momma! My sister decided to join in too, but of course instead of actually hiking, we found a farmer's market and bought a bunch of stuff and that was about the only walking we did. That's how this family gets things done!
I love spending weekends at home. I savor having silly conversations about life with my high school friends until 2am. Hopefully we will always be able to have these even when we're 50 and our convo topics revolve around menopause and hot flashes and the best cougar-ing strategies :)
I savor the days thats I am home, sleeping in and not feeling bad about it (And by sleeping in I mean getting 8 hours of sleep... bliss)! I savor eating junk food like a fatty when I come home because the snack closet is always stocked and stuffed with cheetos and ruffles and chocolate! And I savor feeling like a little kid when my mom is around and going, "CAN WE PLEASE GO TO SWEET FACTORY?!?!?" And buying a piece of every single candy at the store (goo-filled strawberry gummies and grapefruit slices are bomb).
That is all I have to say for now. Life is simple when I am home, and I love it with a passion :]
No comments:
Post a Comment