
It feels like I've been in NY for months! But I officially moved here about 7 weeks ago... life has taken off at lightning speed! And I can't believe I turned 24 less than a month ago. Where was I when that happened?!? Everything is changing... save me!
For one thing, I'm working 2 internships. Crazy.
3 papers, 2 midterms, within 2 weeks. Crazy.
A billion events happening simultaneously at all times. Kray Kray.
So why am I writing in this blog and not getting to work?! Crazy. Capital C.
I'm also missing Cali like crazy. Like coffee culture, guac-doused-nachos, running by the beach, driving on a whim, sunny-weather-everyday crazy. Like buying stuff from costco and target and plausibly bringing all that stuff home crazy. Like having enough space in my closet for all my clothes crazy... well maybe that last one is just too crazy.
Anyway, send me pictures of Cali please, of 405 traffic and greasy mexican food and Yardhouse HH and THE BEACH!!! It'll make me happy. Thanks.
Before I really go crazy :) Captial C.
1 comment:
yay for moving to NYC! But I can totally understand missing Cali...especially Mexican food. We just don't have enough of it here.
Post a Comment