I miss writing in this!!!
These past 2 weeks have seemed a lot longer than they actually were, mostly because of dun dun dun.... MIDTERMS. it's quite sad, actually! I haven't even had time to truly enjoy Halloween! I didn't even have time to assemble a poor, unoriginal costume. I didn't go to our SIPA party, and I'm missing out on a party tonight! BUMMER DEAL. In undergrad I would never have allowed that to happen. But I think this is what being older and having extremely low cold tolerance does to you (it's kind of blizzarding outside). I did manage to sneak in a party yesterday tho :) I was really torn and gonna try to go out tonight anyway, but I decided to be responsible because I would only regret it and if undergrad has taught me anything, it's that bad decisions can be made because life eventually works itself out anyway. Wait... that doesn't really advocate my attempts at being responsible... ANYWAY, I have a paper due tomorrow even though it's a Sunday *lamers* and a Stats midterm on monday which I have yet to start studying for. WOOHOO!
I don't remember midterms ever having been this condensed. But after these 2 weeks of hell ending on monday (ironicly Halloween) I'LL BE FREEEEEEEEE!!! Well till finals... but even then, my finals schedule isn't this bad.
AND I'M COMING HOME THIS THURSDAY!!! IM COMIN HOME, IM COMIN HOME! TELL P.DIDDY I'M COMING HOME!!!
MEXICAN FOOD and +50 degrees weather... YESSSS!!!
Till then, you can find me freezing and holed up in my cave. I wear 3 layers to bed. JEALOUS!??!
1 comment:
WOMAN! YOU ARE COMING TO LA???
Post a Comment